Mass Save Home Energy Services Program Participating Contractor
Maffei Sudden Service is proud to be a Mass Save® Home Energy Services Program Participating Contractor. By partnering with Mass Save®, we are able to bring our customers special rebates, incentives and 0% financing on new, high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment, services and systems.
Click here for the Mass Save Heat Loan application: MassSave.com/HeatLoan
Mass Save® currently offers:
- rebates up to $1,500 for replacing a boiler
- up to $1,000 in rebates for replacing a 12+ year old furnace
- $40 back when you purchase an ENERGY STAR certified room air cleaner or purifier
- a $100 rebate when you buy an energy efficient thermostat
- special interest financing with the Mass Save HEAT Loan program
- and more!
Mass Save® energy efficiency programs help Massachusetts residents and businesses save money on their energy bills. Collectively, the energy efficiency investments of these homes and businesses have helped make Massachusetts the top-ranked state for energy efficiency for the past 4 years in a row*.
Becoming a participating contractor with the Mass Save® initiative is not only an honor, it is an earned title.
All Mass Save® Participating Contractors must:
- Carry Lead Vendor Insurance
- Complete Background checks for all applicable staff
- Have A Current MA Home Improvement Contractor’s License
- Have A Current MA Construction Supervisor’s License
- Be MA Lead Safe Certificate
- Complete Authorized boot camp and combustion safety certification or authorized crew chief training
Call Maffei Services today to learn how we can help you become more energy efficient, save money on utility bills and take advantage of special rebates, incentives and financing offers through the Mass Save® program.
* data and image from: http://www.masssavedata.com/Public/Home.aspx