Indoor Air Quality in MA & NH
The EPA has stated poor indoor air quality as being one of the top hazards to public health. At Maffei Services, we expertly install new HVAC systems with built in air-quality improvement features or add upgrades to your existing systems to ensure the air you breathe is as pure as possible.
Fighting The Coronavirus At Home
The Coronavirus has all of us trying to keep ourselves and our familes as safe and healthy as possible. And our health starts with the air we breathe, especially while we are constrained to our homes. An indoor air quality system adds a line of protection to your home, keeping your air clean and reducing the spread of: bacteria, viruses, mold, fungus, allergens and dander as well as common indoor air pollutants.
Common Indoor Air Pollutants
- Pollen, dander, bacteria, and mold
- Paints and household cleaners
- Rugs and carpets
Featured Upgrades for Better Indoor Air Quality & To Fight The Spread Of Viruses
- Ultraviolet (UV) Lamps/UV Light Disinfection Systems. UV Lamps zap the mold and bacteria that can sometimes grow in the moist environment of your air conditioning or indoor coils.
- Air Filtration System. Central air filtration systems offer a number of advantages. They are out of sight (integrated into your home heating system, usually by the furnace), very convenient (you’ll never trip over one), and they are quiet during operation. A central air filtration system filters the air as it cycles through the air ducts into the furnace. Over time, all the air in the house will pass through the system, and it will be cleaned and filtered each time it passes.
- HEPA Filters. A true HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter is also known as an absolute air filter because of its high efficiency. True HEPA filters operate with a minimum efficiency of 99.97 percent, and it doesn’t get any more thorough than that.
- MERV Filters. MERV filters offer you hospital quality air filtration. MERV (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) is a number from 1 to 16 that is relative to an air filter’s efficiency. The higher the MERV, the more efficient the air filter is at removing particles.
- Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers. A whole-house, combined humidification and dehumidification system where you can control and maintain the proper levels of relative humidity and promote an atmosphere of cleaner indoor air.
Portable Air Quality Systems
We also carry portable indoor air quality systems which easily add protection to any room in your home. These models are especially useful for bedrooms and for people that suffer from allergies.
Indoor Air Systems Are In-Stock
We currently have indoor air quality systems in-stock and ready to install in Massachusetts and New Hampshire homes. For further information regarding our expert HVAC services in the NE Massachusetts & Southern NH area, call and speak with the helpful and friendly team at Maffei Services today.
Thank you for voting us the 2019 Best HVAC Service in Newburyport! Click here to learn more!