Annual heating system tune-ups are one of the most important ways that you can keep your home’s heating system working safely and efficiently.
A yearly furnace inspection will prolong the life of your HVAC system and save on your energy bills.
Before the cold weather hits, experts recommend having a professional service your furnace to keep it in good running order and prevent it from conking out when you need it most.
HVAC experts say an annual furnace inspection and service will prolong the life of the system, save energy and decrease health risks. –Angie’s List
Having your system professionally tuned-up has a number of proven benefits, including:
- Saving you money on utility bills
- Boosting your system’s efficiency while lowering your carbon footprint
- Increasing the longevity of the heating system
- Improving the system’s ability to heat up your home, and maintain that heat
- Providing safer and healthier heat to your family
- Eliminating costly and inconvenient breakdowns
- Protecting your home from damage sue to a system breakdown (water damage, frozen pipes, etc)
- Providing you with peace of mind all heating season long!
Angie’s List also reports that: “up to 75 percent of no-heat calls in the winter are related to a lack of maintenance. Left unserviced, a furnace can stop working suddenly, leaving your family in the cold.” Don’t get left in the cold this winter! Call Maffei Services or click here to book your annual home heating tune-up today.