Protecting Our Customers + Employees From Coronavirus
In the wake of the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to assure you that we are taking the proper precautions to keep you, our customers, and our staff of plumbers and HVAC technicians safe and protected.
With everyone’s comfort and safety as our top priority, we have put the following safeguards in place:
- Virtual estimates are available! Click here to learn more and to book a FREE virtual estimate.
- Contact-FREE service calls are available! Out of an abundance of caution to protect you, your home and our plumbers + HVAC technicians, we are offering CONTACT-FREE services this spring. You will receive the same thorough repair, maintenance, and installation services that you always have, while we will take every precaution to keep you and your home clean and safe. Click here to learn more about our Contact-Free A/C Tune Ups!
- Any employee of our company that is not feeling well, has a family member that is not feeling well, or has been in contact with someone that is not feeling well will stay home from work.
- As always, our entire staff will continue to thoroughly wash hands in addition to using hand sanitizer and bleach wipes to stay clean and germ-free.
- The plumbers and HVAC technicians that travel into your homes will be equipped with medical-grade disposable gloves, Clorox Bleach Wipes and disposable face masks.
If you are looking for more information about preventative measures to keep COVID-19 from spreading, we highly recommend the information that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have available on their website (click here).
Stay safe and healthy,